The COVID-19 pandemic has very quickly changed the way we interact with one another in our home and working lives.
At Ward we have adapted our business processes to help keep our people, our clients and our other stakeholders safe.
Additional controls implemented include;
- The allocation of a COVID-19 Compliance Officer to each project to improve awareness and ensure the effectiveness of the controls.
- A cloud based register of each worker’s Close Contacts recorded daily, that will allow us to respond effectively in the event of a positive strike.
- Dedicated cleaners and additional hand wash facilities rolled out to each project site.
- Daily tool-box meetings providing updates and reinforcing the message of social distancing, personal hygiene and isolation where necessary.
- Provision of additional site sheds to enhance social distancing.
- Staggered pre-starts and meal breaks.
- Daily reviews of mitigation effectiveness with our dedicated Pandemic Management Team.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.