A huge congratulations to the Ward project team at Homebush who this week completed works in the basement footprint for our client, Mirvac.
The project has been completed safely, on time, and to budget!
Key elements of the project include:
- demolition of 2no. 3 storey buildings;
- 100,000m3 of material was excavated and trucked from site including 16,000t of GSW;
- shoring with bored piles, capping (transfer) beam and shotcrete/anchors;
- detail excavation and FRP work approx. 1,500m3; and
- construction of slip lane
A huge thanks to our Ward employees and our support subcontractors whom without the job could not be delivered;
This was our first foray back into this type of work and apart from being successful, this project has put Ward back on the map with the basement excavation work.
We congratulate the team for achieving this milestone.