This project involved utility upgrades for multiple communication providers, as well as for Ausgrid and Sydney Water. It also included the installation of new traffic signals. The civil scope included: construction of stormwater drainage, kerbs and footpath works, road pavement works including existing pavement modifications/mill and re-sheet and line marking.
Scope of Works//
- Signalised intersection with an additional turning lane at Redleaf Avenue intersection
- Property adjustments to allow road widening
- New stormwater for improved water catchment
- Relocation of existing utilities
- Road widening at Fox Valley Road and Pacific Highway intersection