Ward’s involvement in this project was for bulk excavation of a large site, in preparation for the development of a Stockland shopping centre.
Scope of Works//
- Excavation of approximately 140,000m3 of material, including rock excavation and the removal of unsuitable material
- Construction of stormwater drainage systems, including pits and pipes
- Face stabilisation works using shotcreting for the stability of the excavated slopes
- Detailed excavation and leveling to create the required building platforms and carpark areas
- Line drilling works for the installation of services such as water, sewer and electrical
- Pavement construction, including the installation of concrete works (roundabouts, splitter islands and line marking works), for safe traffic flow